Requirements to Obtain the SICCS Seal.
Any tourist company that wishes to join must be a registered tourist service company in the Guatemalan Tourism Institute –INGUAT-.
1. Have obtained the Q Seal in any of its categories.
2. Request and signature of the process adhesion form.
3. System implementation within the company.
4. System pre-audit.
5. After the pre-audit results, an auditor will be assigned to perform an audit of evaluation. This process can last from 15 days to a month.
6. Once the audit report has been delivered to the technical certification committee, the decision taken by the national committee is valid.
7. Those companies that approve will be granted a certificate valid for two years, to make use of the SICCS Seal, which has a regional recognition.